Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today I'm grateful for answered prayers

Earlier this year I prayed hard that my child would be accepted into a charter school.
Entry is based on a lottery system and unfortunately there were no open spots in his class when I applied so he ended up on a waiting list.
I forgot about the charter school because there seemed no hope of him getting in.
Monday evening I got a call - a slot was available for him and he could start immediately.
This reminds me of something I read somewhere - Sometimes God says yes,sometimes no and other times He says be patient my child,I'm working diligently behind the scenes and will reveal all to you in due time. (I added the last sentence after "no").
As I sit here typing this,my little dude is enjoying his first day at the charter school so today,I'm grateful for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment