Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today I'm grateful for bad neighbors

I love my new neighborhood but I'm not so crazy about some of my new neighbors right now. They are so bored out of their minds they call the cops for every little thing.
And I mean every little thing.
Before I moved into my new place,I came over to clean up and they called the cops because the house was supposed to be vacant.
They could have easily walked over and said hello and asked me why I was there.
But no,calling the cops was an easier alternative.
I should be bitter but I refuse to be bitter.
I'm choosing to look at this from the an angle of gratitude - I'm glad my neighbors are always on the look out for anything suspicious.
I still think they are nosy and it bothers me a lot but today,I'm grateful for bad neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment