Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today I'm grateful for emergency cash

For the past few months,it seemed like my tires where constantly flat.
I kept putting air in them instead of changing them
Today I finally went back to the place I got them from back in 2009 and wouldn't you know it - they were no good.The tread was gone on the rear two and the front two were expected to last for about 3 months at most.
Oh and my warranty had only 4000 miles left before expiring which loosely translated means it was no good.
Long story short,I got 4 brand new tires.
I got them aligned.
My car is running good.
I feel safer on the road.
I'm grateful this got taken care of.
I'm grateful I had the money to take care of it.
Today I'm grateful for emergency cash (and I hope if your budget and lifestyle allow it, you too are putting money aside for emergencies)

No comments:

Post a Comment