Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today I'm grateful for the Atlanta Peach Sweepers

I have this hobby that very few people understand.
I enter contests and sweepstakes.
I'm such a freebies and sweepstakes nut,I even have a website dedicated exclusively to my hobby.You can find it at Freebies City.
It's hard explaining my hobby to a world full of skeptical people which is why I'm proud to be a member of a group of sweepers who understand how much time goes into the hobby,who are there to encourage one another and who celebrate with you when you win - big or small.

My world is made up of small villages and this is one of them.
I love every single person in this group.
I love that they make me laugh.
I love that once a month,we get together to just talk about our mutual hobby.
I love that this is like a second family to me.
I'm blessed for knowing these awesome people so today,I'm grateful for the Atlanta Peach Sweepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment